Fact: Facebook campaigns can vary greatly in the length or overall amount of time that they are successfully active and visible to the specified audience.
Major factors that affect the length of a campaign include:
- Type of campaign (Lead ad versus Contest ad).
- Testing of advertising copy and images.
- Total amount of the advertising budget.
- The average daily advertisement impressions (how many people see the ad)
Will a campaign last a month?
Yes and No!
Here is a simple math example for a desired one month campaign with these parameters:
- $200.00 total advertising budget
- 30 days in a month on average
- $5.00 daily advertising budget
- $90.00 for initial advertisement and image testing to initially hone the campaign for initial engagement and potential conversion capability
- $100.00 - $300.00 (if outsourced) for setup and management fees
Equation WITHOUT adding any setup and management fees - $5.00/day x 30 days + $90.00 testing = $240.00 [ad-run will not last for 30 days].
Equation WITH minimum setup and management fees - $5.00/day x 30 days + $90.00 testing + $100.00 outsourcing = $340.00
Equation WITH maximum setup and management fees - $5.00/day x 30 days + $90.00 testing + $300.00 outsourcing = $540.00